Our clients feel comfortable knowing we invest in the same solutions we propose to them. We manage our portfolios and those of our clients in accordance with our expertise and principles: transparency, simplicity and efficiency.
Financial markets will always go through diverse economic cycles and crises. In the midst of the financial storm, the proven effectiveness of Dominicé’s investment management has enabled us to succeed in growing our clients’ wealth, while limiting losses. We accomplish this by taking a long-term perspective and by skillfully navigating the rough seas of the markets.
We are highly respected internationally for our investment know-how. Our short-term objective is to deliver positive returns in a negative real interest rate environment. Longer term, our objective is to accumulate wealth as a defense against potential financial crises.
A question of principle
The investment principles that we have set for our private clients are of fundamental importance to us:
- Maintaining a long-term view on the state of the global economy;
- Constantly looking for quality assets and investing in companies that are fundamentally sound;
- Following a rigorous quantitative process to mitigate behavioral bias that impairs decision-making in the investment world;
- Carefully assessing and managing broad market risks.
Performance meets risk management
At the heart of our investment process are performance and risk management. We add value at three core levels:
- Asset allocation: our in-house proprietary indicators determine when to overweight or underweight equity investments.
- Investment expertise: we capitalize on our years of experience in designing and managing high-quality specialized investment strategies
- Risk management: we have the expertise and resources to provide comprehensive risk assessments and propose made-to-measure hedging programs.
The example is representative of a Balanced Client Portfolio as managed by Dominicé Private Asset Management. The portfolio has been reproduced with the Client’s permission. Please note that the indicated performance has been calculated by the Client’s bank.
Observation period: August 2003 – June 2018 (in CHF)
Cumulative Performance +232.64%
Annualized Performance +8.41%
Cumulative performance since inception
Note: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. All performance figures are before taxes.
Our open architecture policy means that we invest in third-party instruments as well as our own products.
At Dominicé, our management fees are transparent. We strictly adhere to the principle of not accepting retrocessions from third parties.
Find out more
To learn more about our Private Asset Management services, please contact us by filling in the form below.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR INDUCEMENT TO FURNISH INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT OR ADVISORY SERVICES BY DOMINICÉ & CO – ASSET MANAGEMENT.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO FURNISH INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES BY DOMINICÉ & CO – ASSET MANAGEMENT IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY U.S. PERSON. DOMINICÉ & CO – ASSET MANAGEMENT’S PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES ARE NOT OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY U.S. PERSON.