Dominicé Launches a Sustainability Initiative
As a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Investment, Dominicé is committed to upholding sustainable and responsible investment standards across all its activities.
As part of the implementation of its environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy, Dominicé partnered up with Signa-Terre SA to evaluate the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of the real estate portfolio of its property fund.
With the Signa-Terre's “ImmoData-Pro” solution, Dominicé's real estate fund will take a qualitative and quantitative approach in order to:
- Measure and assess the impact of CO2 emissions and energy consumption of the buildings
- Digitize technical data and properties of the buildings
- Develop and select the most appropriate portfolio optimization and renovation strategies
- Take into account the CO2 emissions projection models when making investment decisions
- Confirm that the strategy is in line with the Confederation’s 2030 and 2050 objectives
- Communicate the results in the annual reports
This initiative puts forth sustainable development as one of the key priorities for Dominicé's real estate strategy.
Signa-Terre is a service company established in 2008 with an objective to create real estate management tools for property owners and administrators. Committed to the environmental issues, they focus on how to reduce the energy consumption and hence reduce the costs in this sector.
Dominicé’s real estate fund invests in residential buildings in Switzerland and aims to produce positive risk-adjusted returns in Swiss Francs while preserving wealth against inflation. The key to success in adding value is a rigorous selection process and Dominicé’s expertise in managing refurbishment and development projects, while focusing on sustainability and responsible investing.