Senior Investor Relations / Business Development Executive
City: Geneva, Switzerland
Start date: Flexible
Dominicé is a leading investment manager founded in 2003 in Switzerland. The company offers investment solutions in volatility, equities and real estate, as well as private asset management services.
Managing a range of specialized investment strategies with a successful long-term track record, we are looking for a senior investor relations / sales / business development executive to join our team and reinforce our distribution efforts in Switzerland.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to raise assets in an innovative, flexible, results- and team- oriented environment, and make a clear impact on the success and the development of the company.
- Develop new client relationships in Switzerland (private banks, wealth and asset managers, family offices, pension funds, consultants and others)
- Engage with existing investors (private and institutional)
- Work closely with senior staff to develop marketing campaigns, projects and strategy
- 5-15 years’ experience in a similar role (funds/investment solutions distribution or financial advisory)
- Knowledge of alternative, quantitative and derivatives strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- French and English a must, German a plus
- MSc in Finance/Business/Economics
- Motivated, results-oriented, team-player
- Swiss national / Valid work permit
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.